Something In Between

 Male Fantasy Gallery



This gallery is dedicated to works I have done which are homoerotic but don't fit in the other galleries featured.  Here you'll find something to suit all tastes in men.

If you see an image here you would like as a print or other piece or merchandise and it isn't in my Redbubble store, send me a message and I'll arrange it to be added just for you!

A Dangerous Liaison
A Taste of Summer
After the Ball Game

Ass Wednesday

Beat the Heat

Bolero

Brandish the Sceptre

Cherubim

Could you hand me that towel?

Enter the Dragon

Grindr here I come!

Fluffer Please!

Give me a closer look at that thing!

Gearing up for Saturday Night

He Tastes Like Awesomeness

His New Jewellery

Hope I See Him Again

I Always Give In To Him Like This

I Found This On The Beach

I'm Kind Busy Right Now

I got you this for your birthday

I Remember This Handful

Ink

Jocked

Love Conquers All

Love Play I

Matt's Tackle

Modern Herm

Morning Already?

Nightlight

Our Dance

Postcard of Summer II

Priapus I

Priapus II

Saturday Morning

Self-Satisfaction, Can't Get No...

Strapped For Cash

Sneak Peek

Strokin'It

Summer Idyll

Sunday Morning

That Feeling

The Baths After Word, Tuesday

The First Day of Holidays

The Interstate

The Last Day of Summer

The Leopard-Skin Throw

The Punk Flandrin

The Shag

The View From Here

This One Is A Keeper

To Exist Is All I Can Manage On Mondays

Together In Time

Torso I

Voyeuristic Tendencies

Waiting For My Man

While Away The Afternoon


Wonder If He's Coming