Sword & Sandal

 Sword and Sandal Fantasy Gallery

Paintings I have done inspired by Sword and Sandal fantasies, like the ones I used to watch when I was younger. The aesthetics of dressing up as part of sexuality is something I have long been attracted to.

If you see an image here you would like as a print or other piece or merchandise and it isn't in my Redbubble store, send me a message and I'll arrange it to be added just for you!

After Von Gloeden
Afternoon of a Faun
At ease soldier!

Bathing the Prince

Boy with Arrows

Dance, Little Boots, Dance!

Embracing Soldiers

Ignudo I

Ignudo II

Ignudo III

Oresteia - The Return

Orestiea

Out of the Beltane fires

Pay the tribute

Roman Guard study

Roman Nude I

Roman Nude II

Roman Nude III

Roman Nude IV

SPQR

St Sebastian Fragment

The Gladiators

The Helmet of Hephaistos

The Delights of the Nile

The Sleep of Endymion

Wrestling Slaves

To the Victor go the Spoils